Sales Training Course Bundle (12 courses)
“Selling” or making sales consists of interpersonal interaction-the one-on-one meetings, telephone calls and networking-that you engage in with prospects and customers.
Did you know it takes approximately eight contacts or more with a single prospect before the average sale is closed? That’s because prospects normally move through the sales cycle from cold to warm, and then finally hot-where they’re ready to “close” and become clients or customers.
To reach warm prospects using sales tactics, your business may rely on follow-up calls, meetings, sales letters and literature, e-mail or more networking – all of which are covered in this course.
This skills bundle covers a variety of sales courses from overcoming objections, and prospecting for leads, to building relationships, and creating and managing your corporate brand. You will have full access to all 12 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PC
Access Period: 1 month
Total Duration: 18 hours
How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes
Are there online assessments included? Yes
Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses.
Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection
Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phones
What’s in the bundle?
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
- Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
- Selling Smarter
- CRM – Introduction To Customer Relationships
- Call Center Training: Sales and Customer Service Training for Cal…
- Telemarketing: Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
- Body Language: Reading Body Language As A Sales Tool
- Negotiating for Results
- Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand
- Marketing And Sales
For a complete breakdown of each lesson, please email [email protected].
How our soft skills courses look