Business Development Skills Bundle (15 courses)
In practice, business development has evolved into many usages and applications. Today, the applications of business development and the business developer’s tasks across industries and countries, cover everything from IT-programmers, specialized engineers, advanced marketing or key account management activities, and sales and relations development for current and prospective customers.
Business development focuses on implementation of the strategic business plan through equity financing, acquisition/divestiture of technologies, products, and companies, plus the establishment of strategic partnerships where appropriate.
This skills bundle covers a variety of business management courses from strategic planning, and risk management, to succession planning, and crisis management. You will have full access to all 15 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PC
Access Period: 1 month
Total Duration: 22.5 hours
How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes
Are there online assessments included? Yes
Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses.
Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection
Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phones
What’s in the bundle?
1. Strategic Planning
2. Risk Management
3. Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
4. Conference and Event Management
5. Balanced Scorecard Basics
6. Crisis Management
7. Business Process Management
8. Knowledge Management
9. Onboarding – The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program
10. Working Smarter: Using Technology to your Advantage
11. Business Succession Planning: Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan
12. Budgets and Managing Money
13. Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
14. Developing a High Reliability Organization
15. The Minute Taker’s Workshop
For a complete breakdown of each lesson, please email email@example.com.
How our soft skills courses look